#2788: ET building error
Reporter: Faby 21 Productions
Status: submitted
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: minor
Component: Cactus
Changes (by Roland Haas):
responsible: [] (was )
priority: minor (was blocker)
assignee: Roland Haas (was )
Hi, I’m on Ubuntu 20.04 \(VM\) and I’m following the ET Cactus installation tutorial \([https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/jupyter-et/blob/master/tutorial-server/notebooks/CactusTutorial.ipynb](https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/jupyter-et/blob/master/tutorial-server/notebooks/CactusTutorial.ipynb)\). While building, I’ve got stuck with this error:

I’ve checked all the prerequisites and they seem to be okay. I don’t understand why there is a problem specifically with LORENE thorn.
I would be really grateful if you could help me in any way!
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2788/et-building-error
#2788: ET building error
Reporter: Faby 21 Productions
Status: submitted
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: blocker
Component: Cactus
Hi, I’m on Ubuntu 20.04 \(VM\) and I’m following the ET Cactus installation tutorial \([https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/jupyter-et/blob/master/tutorial-server/notebooks/CactusTutorial.ipynb](https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/jupyter-et/blob/master/tutorial-server/notebooks/CactusTutorial.ipynb)\). While building, I’ve got stuck with this error:

I’ve checked all the prerequisites and they seem to be okay. I don’t understand why there is a problem specifically with LORENE thorn.
I would be really grateful if you could help me in any way!
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2788/et-building-error
#2787: einsteintoolkit.th no longer sorted alphabeticallly
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: trivial
Component:
Arrangements in the thornlist are expected to be sorted alphabetically, but CarpetX currently is the last one listed \(after WVUThorns\). This should be changed.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2787/einsteintoolkitth…
#2619: include Ellipitca (reader) in Einstein Toolkit
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Alireza R.):
I got sidetracked by other projects, I’ll try to get back to it by the end of this summer. Thanks!
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2619/include-ellipitca…
#2777: Upgrade IllinoisGRMHD to use GRHayL
Reporter: Samuel Cupp
Status: new
Milestone: ET_2024_05
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Samuel Cupp):
PR merged for deprecating those thorns. Everything should “just work” now.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2777/upgrade-illinoisg…