#2784: Fix Cactus Startup Problems
Reporter: Steven R. Brandt
Status: new
Milestone: ET_2024_05
Version: ET_2023_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Cactus
Changes (by Roland Haas):
responsible: [] (was [])
assignee: Steven R. Brandt (was Roland Haas)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2784/fix-cactus-startu…
#2781: Fix bug in debug mode with presync_mode = "off"
Reporter: Samuel Cupp
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2024_05
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Cactus
Comment (by Samuel Cupp):
As requested, proposed fix simply removes the assert, as the function->RDWR element is not actually used anywhere in the function. As the function always returns true unless `presync_mode="presync-only`, there’s no problems with this.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2781/fix-bug-in-debug-…
#2772: Issues link against Kadath thorns and Intel MKL due to link ordering
Reporter: tootle
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by tootle):
This is still in the dev branch as I need to test it more thoroughly with the build script. I also ran into an issue on frontier where the external libs linked against didn’t match the libs the fuka library was built with when the external libraries found the local libraries on their own. In this case FUKA was built independently of the ETK build. I think if it is built from scratch during the ET build process and I can ensure the importer functions correctly, then this will be sufficient for now. If people want to build ETK with a prebuilt FUKA, then they will need to be more careful - which I’ll add to the documentation once the details are flushed out
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2772/issues-link-again…