#2861: Running qc0 with CarpetX
Reporter: Alejandra Gonzalez
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Lucas Timotheo Sanches):
Hello Alejandra. I suspect that the issue you are facing is indeed due to out of date parameter files / thorns.
I’m investigating the status of `Punctures` and its example parameter files. I will update you as soon as I have news.
In the meantime, I recommend using `TwoPuncturesX` for setting up initial data. This thorn is a port of the original `TwoPunctures` thorn and I can confirm it works well in practice.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2861/running-qc0-with-…
#2840: supplement rather than supercede auto-guessed data with gsl-config
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: resolved
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: minor
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: resolved (was open)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2840/supplement-rather…
#2839: look for multiple flavors of hdf5 library names
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
@{5bae587b96242d2e2b6110a4} \(private communication\) reports that this fixes issues on his macOS setup.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2839/look-for-multiple…