#2872: Problems with Llama and gcc 15
Reporter: Miguel Zilhão
Status: invalid
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Carpet
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: invalid (was open)
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Very good. These are the easiest bugs to fix :-)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2872/problems-with-lla…
#2872: Problems with Llama and gcc 15
Reporter: Miguel Zilhão
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Carpet
Comment (by Miguel Zilhão):
I’ve realized that my machine was still on version ET\_2024\_05. I’ve now updated to the latest version \(ET\_2025\_05\) and indeed I no longer see the segfault, so I believe the issue can be closed.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2872/problems-with-lla…
#2872: Problems with Llama and gcc 15
Reporter: Miguel Zilhão
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Carpet
Comment (by Yosef Zlochower):
I tried a to run a smaller simulation on Fedora 42 and didn’t see any segfaults. Can you provide the compiler options, number of mpi processes used, and number of openmp threads used?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2872/problems-with-lla…
#2872: Problems with Llama and gcc 15
Reporter: Miguel Zilhão
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Carpet
Comment (by Yosef Zlochower):
I can’t reproduce the issue directly because the GW150914 parfile requires more ram than I have available. Can you try testing a parameter file that uses far fewer points so that the simulation can fit on a 32GB workstation?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2872/problems-with-lla…
#2806: support CarpetX grid scalars and grid arrays on GPUs
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Made obsolete by a newer pull request: [#324](https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/CarpetX/pull/324) and ticket #2836.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2806/support-carpetx-g…
#2773: make CarpetX-ThornDoc is confused in InterLatex.pl
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: minor
Component: Cactus
Comment (by Roland Haas):
@{557058:1671c5c3-29cc-4e83-9850-a152d33a6235} any updates on this?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2773/make-carpetx-thor…
#2171: PAPI Compile Issues with Intel 19 beta on Ubuntu 18.04
Reporter: Zach Etienne
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: minor
Component: Other
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Unless objected I will close this with `wontfix` since it is a very old compiler and Ubuntu version after 2025-08-07
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2171/papi-compile-issu…
#2867: WaveToyX examples, HDF5 output error in all three examples.
Reporter: Keith Dow
Status: new
Milestone: ET_2024_11
Version: ET_2024_05
Type: bug
Priority: minor
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: new (was submitted)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2867/wavetoyx-examples…
#2878: CarpetX: Add multipatch output support to Silo
Reporter: Lucas Timotheo Sanches
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: minor
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: open (was new)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2878/carpetx-add-multi…