#2863: simfactory does not correctly handle non existing files
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: SimFactory
mostly it just silently returns empty strings instead of reporting a failure
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2863/simfactory-does-n…
#2861: Running qc0 with CarpetX
Reporter: Alejandra Gonzalez
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Lucas Timotheo Sanches):
Hello Alejandra. I suspect that the issue you are facing is indeed due to out of date parameter files / thorns.
I’m investigating the status of `Punctures` and its example parameter files. I will update you as soon as I have news.
In the meantime, I recommend using `TwoPuncturesX` for setting up initial data. This thorn is a port of the original `TwoPunctures` thorn and I can confirm it works well in practice.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2861/running-qc0-with-…
#2840: supplement rather than supercede auto-guessed data with gsl-config
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: resolved
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: minor
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: resolved (was open)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2840/supplement-rather…