#1410: add boost external library to ET --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: eschnett Type: enhancement | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Carpet | Version: development version Resolution: fixed | Keywords: Boost --------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
I commented it out now. Very sorry. To tell the truth I had originally mixed up the please apply for the PUGH patch for aligned data with Boost but then since it was (supposedly) commented out did not think about it anymore. I would not recommend this to be build by default. I would also try and move it into a subversion repository so that only the current version makes it onto the users disk and not the full history. This would reduce file size (dist is 67MB which is still twice as large as the biggest ExternalLibrary so far [MPI] but at least no longer by an order of magnitude, .git is 406MB) but obviously not help with build time.