#674: unable to create ticket unless logged in as real user -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: dcastl2 Type: defect | Status: assigned Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
Replying to [comment:5 dcastl2]:
It's likely due to Akismet/Bayes anti-spam configuration, but I can't
tell which. I've added an entry to Bayes to train messages with the strings 'rhaas', 'roland' and 'Bernard' as non-spam. Akismet has no configuration options... if it turns out to hinder user ticket creation, we could remove it in favor of another anti-spam filter. Hmm, I am not sure this will help very much. Does it mean that I would have to sign these messages with "rhaas" unless I am logged in? That seems to be the way to get this string into a posting (since I am not logged in, it cannot know who I am). This method would not seem to help a user "Bob", for example.