#839: MoL Multirate capabilities. This add three new multirate RK schemes to MoL. -----------------------------------------+---------------------------------- Reporter: reisswig@… | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: review Priority: optional | Milestone: ET_2012_11 Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: MoL Multirate -----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
I attach an updated patch that adds support for the ChangeType like function calls and allows querying of the RHS variable of slow evolved quantities. It corrects some comments as well.
The actual patch is in revised.patch (please ignore revised.2.patch). and differences.diff is a diff between original.patch and revised.patch to illustrate what was changed.
I just tried and the patch passes all tests on bethe with 6 threads and 2 processes (current simfactory options). I thins that the failing test was affected by an OpenMP race condition that was fixed in rev 364 caused by an implicit Fortran SAVE attribute in Con2PrimPolytype_pt (which was used by the test the Erik found to fail since it uses GRHydro::GRHydro_eos_type = "Polytype").
Ok to apply (a test for this is in GRHydro/Zelmani and will be pushed with the next batch of GRhydro updates)?