Hi, thanks for your response
I have updated my parameter file slightly, but I am still getting some worrying warnings about interpolation. Here's the link:
https://gist.github.com/konrad-topolski/f8e7ca1699ac176afeb4e31b0fc4f404
What bothers me is that the situation seems to be asymmetric with regards to coordinates x and y despite my best efforts to setup a totally symmetry-free file. grid x_min(delta_x)x_max = -126.25(1.25)125 grid y_min(delta_y)y_max = -126.25(1.25)5 <------ this is worrying grid z_min(delta_z)z_max = -6.25(1.25)125
I think that could be the reason for later failure. Also, I have added more refinement levels, but I want to fix this problem first before finding the horizons.
Best regards Konrad Topolski
Konrad
You are setting up a reflection symmetry in the z direction, but there should be no symmetry in the x and y directions.
These parameters are probably not necessary: CartGrid3D::domain = "full" CartGrid3D::avoid_origin = "no"
I think these parameters should be 0: CoordBase::boundary_shiftout_x_lower = 1 CoordBase::boundary_shiftout_y_lower = 1
Neither of these should set y_max to 5. Also, x_max should be -x_min, this seems also wrong.
Can you show more output (all the output and errors), as well as your run script?
-erik
On Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 10:09 AM Seven Eight seveneights7e8@gmail.com wrote:
Hi, thanks for your response
I have updated my parameter file slightly, but I am still getting some worrying warnings about interpolation. Here's the link:
https://gist.github.com/konrad-topolski/f8e7ca1699ac176afeb4e31b0fc4f404
What bothers me is that the situation seems to be asymmetric with regards to coordinates x and y despite my best efforts to setup a totally symmetry-free file. grid x_min(delta_x)x_max = -126.25(1.25)125 grid y_min(delta_y)y_max = -126.25(1.25)5 <------ this is worrying grid z_min(delta_z)z_max = -6.25(1.25)125
I think that could be the reason for later failure. Also, I have added more refinement levels, but I want to fix this problem first before finding the horizons.
Best regards Konrad Topolski _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org