Hi
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
9:30 am US central time on Mondays. For details on how to connect
and what agenda items are to be discussed, use the link below.
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Main_Page#Weekly_Users_Call
--Steve
Do you have a backtrace?
-erik
On Sunday, March 22, 2015, Einstein Toolkit <
trac-noreply(a)einsteintoolkit.org> wrote:
> #1326: running loopcontrol on strange number of threads fails
>
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
> Reporter: rhaas | Owner:
> Type: defect | Status: new
> Priority: minor | Milestone:
> Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version:
> Resolution: | Keywords: LoopControl
>
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
>
> Comment (by rhaas):
>
> This still happens even with current (Sun Mar 22 18:46:21 CET 2015)
trunk,
> though failure looks a bit different now:
> {{{
> actus_sim:
>
/data/rhaas/postdoc/gr/ET_trunk/configs/sim/build/LoopControl/loopcontrol.cc:312:
> T {anonymous}::divexact(T, T) [with T = int]: Assertion `i % j == 0'
> failed
> }}}
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1326#comment:1>
> Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>
> The Einstein Toolkit
> _______________________________________________
> Trac mailing list
> Trac(a)einsteintoolkit.org
> http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/trac
>
--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter(a)cct.lsu.edu>
http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
Dear all,
is there an update on how to access our wiki?
I just tried to add the meeting minutes of the ET Working Group "Cosmology
and Particles" call and was asked to login. When trying to create an
account I just get a "reCAPTCHA V1 is shutdown" message.
Is there a workaround that I missed?
Incidentally, I tried to add this question to the ticket
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/2135
but got an error "Submission rejected as potential spam" when I submitted
the comment.
cheers,
Helvi
===========================================
Dr. Helvi Witek
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
Department of Physics
King's College London
===========================================
> On 30 Apr 2018, at 16:30, Einstein Toolkit <trac-noreply(a)einsteintoolkit.org> wrote:
>
> #1471: Cactus should auto-detect newer versions of GCC from MacPorts
> --------------------------+---------------------------------
> Reporter: Ian Hinder | Owner: (none)
> Type: enhancement | Status: new
> Priority: minor | Milestone:
> Component: Cactus | Version: development version
> Resolution: | Keywords:
> --------------------------+---------------------------------
>
> Comment (by Steven R. Brandt):
>
> Ian, gcc -version showed that it was clang.
And is this the compiler that Cactus picked up?
--
Ian Hinder
http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin
Present: Roland, Steve, Sam, Zach, Bill, Qian, Bhavesh
Working group updates:
Data dependent scheduler:
* no regular phone calls (all members are LSU local)
* Sam and Steve gave an update
* Roland asked for download instructions, S&S will provide a thornlist
* currently most ML_BSSN tests pass, those that fail need more thorns
* WaveMoL (WaveToy in CactusExamples) also works
IllinoisGRMHD:
* will resume calls this month
* currently working on magnetic BH accretion simualtions
* outreach to other groups that are doing similar simulations
* development uses NRPy+
* next meeting on May 14th, fill out poll to join:
http://whenisgood.net/3f9szym and contact Zach https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/
trac website issues, wiki issues:
* organize a call among the maintainers to decide how to proceed
standing item: unanswered mailing list emails
* none for today.
US ET workshop
* registration should open up soon, expect an update by Wednesday
Yours,
Roland
--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
Hi,
Amy Friedlander (Deputy Office Director at NSF) just now at the SI2 PI
meeting in Washington, DC:
"when you think about software in astrophysics, it gonna be called
'Einstein', ..."
Not quite a reference to the ET, but close. :)
Frank
Hi all
I'm a master student in Cosmology and I want to do my thesis using Einstein
toolkit. The problem that I have encountered with is the error while
downloading. Actually, I followed all steps which are mentioned in the
download page of the website but I face an error after the step below
./GetComponents --parallel
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2018_02/einsteintoolk…
which just says: "Could not download the file".
Would you please help me to overcome this problem? I will be really
appreciated.
Thank you very much
Hello: I have a tar archive of the gowdy.par that I ran in 2014. If
anyone would be curious it is available as a 'DropBox' download.
https://app.box.com/s/6l3ehgwxq7yp81kpovoc
Let me know if it is of any use.
David
--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .