To whom it may concern,
My name is Alessandro Ciarfella. I would like to require an account on the tutorial server of the Einsterin relativistic toolkit, but the link provided https://etkhub.ndslabs.org/ gives me an error page. How can I solve this issue? Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Alessandro Ciarfella
Hello Alessandro,
if you let me know the email address associated with your GitHub account I will create the tutorial account for you.
I will also look into the tutorial server failure (likely needs a reboot).
Yours, Roland
To whom it may concern,
My name is Alessandro Ciarfella. I would like to require an account on the tutorial server of the Einsterin relativistic toolkit, but the link provided https://etkhub.ndslabs.org/ gives me an error page. How can I solve this issue? Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Alessandro Ciarfella
Hello Alessandro,
the server is up and running once more.
Yours, Roland
Hello Alessandro,
if you let me know the email address associated with your GitHub account I will create the tutorial account for you.
I will also look into the tutorial server failure (likely needs a reboot).
Yours, Roland
To whom it may concern,
My name is Alessandro Ciarfella. I would like to require an account on the tutorial server of the Einsterin relativistic toolkit, but the link provided https://etkhub.ndslabs.org/ gives me an error page. How can I solve this issue? Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Alessandro Ciarfella
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org