Hi,
This is a short reminder about the regular EinsteinToolkit phone call later today (at 10am CDT).
Instructions how to join the call can be found here:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/info/support/
Frank Loeffler
I'm in an all day meeting (same as Gabrielle) and won't be able to participate.
Could you briefly discuss adding the CactusTest arrangement to the manifest? I didn't see replies to my emails. I think that it is important to have these test arrangements part of the Einstein Toolkit.
-erik
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Hi,
This is a short reminder about the regular EinsteinToolkit phone call later today (at 10am CDT).
Instructions how to join the call can be found here:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/info/support/
Frank Loeffler
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Hi all,
I will be late for today's call.
- Christian
On 16.08.2010, at 07:43, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Hi,
This is a short reminder about the regular EinsteinToolkit phone call later today (at 10am CDT).
Instructions how to join the call can be found here:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/info/support/
Frank Loeffler
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Hi,
This is a short reminder about the regular EinsteinToolkit phone call later today (at 10am CDT).
Instructions how to join the call can be found here:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/info/support/
Frank Loeffler
Hi,
a lot of the people on the usual call are probably not able to call in due to the Labor day in the US. Thus, there will not be a phone call this week. The next phone call will be next Monday, Sep 13th at 10am CDT.
Frank Loeffler
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org