In case it is useful, I made available a small tutorial via a docker container that shows how to use LORENE to compute NS solutions with tabulated equations of state (in CompOSE format): https://hub.docker.com/r/bgiacoma/lorene
I created it for a school we are having at ECT* in Trento.
Cheers, Bruno
Hello Bruno,
Thanks for sharing this.
This was discussed in the last ET call on August 1st
https://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2024-August/009403.html
and sounds like a good idea.
I'll also add it to the ET wiki's Additional Tutorials section (which is a bit hidden unfortunately):
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Additional_resources#Additional_tut...
This is (was) the school?
https://indico.ectstar.eu/event/221/overview
Yours, Roland
On Thu, 1 Aug 2024 16:01:34 +0200, Bruno Giacomazzo wrote:
In case it is useful, I made available a small tutorial via a docker container that shows how to use LORENE to compute NS solutions with tabulated equations of state (in CompOSE format): https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hub.docker.com/r/bgiacoma/lorene__;!!DZ3...
I created it for a school we are having at ECT* in Trento.
Cheers, Bruno
Hi Roland,
I'll also add it to the ET wiki's Additional Tutorials section (which
is a bit hidden unfortunately):
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Additional_resources#Additional_tut...
thanks
This is (was) the school?
yes, but the indico page may be soon password protected (for copyright issues). So you may want to add also the link to the main page: https://www.ectstar.eu/trainings/dtp-talent-2024-nuclear-theory-for-astrophy...
Cheers, Bruno
Hello Bruno,
yes, but the indico page may be soon password protected (for copyright issues). So you may want to add also the link to the main page: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ectstar.eu/trainings/dtp-talent-2024...
Thanks for the heads up. I have updated the URL on the wiki.
Yours, Roland
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org