Hello all,
I'm trying to work out the simulation of the binary neutron star in the Einstein toolkit gallery
https://einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/index.html using the Einstein Workbench. But what should I do after compiling using
./simfactory/bin/sim build --thornlist thornlists/nsnstohmns.th ?
I have tried to use command like
%cd ~/Cactus !./simfactory/bin/sim create-run nsnstohmns \ --parfile=par/nsnstohmns.par --procs=2 --num-threads=1 --ppn-used=2 --walltime=8:0:0 | cat but there is something wrong. The outcome has been sent.
Thanks in advance.
Yours, Zekun
It looks like thorn HTTPD is misbehaving on the test machine. You should be able to comment out the line:
ActiveThorns = "HTTPD Socket"
and
HTTPD::user = ... HTTPD::password = ...
and everything should be fine.
--Steve
On 05/26/2018 01:46 AM, 徐泽坤 wrote:
Hello all,
I'm trying to work out the simulation of the binary neutron star in the Einstein toolkit gallery https://einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/index.html using the Einstein Workbench. But what should I do after compiling using | | |./simfactory/bin/sim build --thornlist thornlists/nsnstohmns.th ? | | | ||I have tried to use command like
%cd ~/Cactus !./simfactory/bin/sim create-run nsnstohmns \ --parfile=par/nsnstohmns.par --procs=2 --num-threads=1 --ppn-used=2 --walltime=8:0:0 | cat but there is something wrong. The outcome has been sent.
Thanks in advance.
Yours, Zekun
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org