Einstein Toolkit schrieb:
#659: vip.rzg.mpg.de: Internal Compiler Error: Insufficient storage -----------------------------------------------+---------------------------- Reporter: alexander.beck-ratzka@… | Owner: eschnett Type: defect | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: Formaline -----------------------------------------------+---------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
- cc: alexander.beck-ratzka@… (added)
Comment:
Alex?
I have just tried to add a comment, saying the big has been fixed. Unfortunately I am getting the following error message:
[snip] Submission rejected as potential spam [snip]
My comment was as follows:
[snip] I have changed in the machine config file
mdb/machines/vip.ini
the make alias. The line
make = gmake -j16
has been exchanged against
make = env LDR_CNTRL='MAXDATA=0xB0000000@DSA' gmake -j16
The solution is also available now in the trunk version.
Using this alias, the build is working now. [snip]
Any ideas, what might have causes this error?
Best wishes
Alexander
On 16 Dec 2011, at 08:52, alibeck wrote:
Einstein Toolkit schrieb:
#659: vip.rzg.mpg.de: Internal Compiler Error: Insufficient storage -----------------------------------------------+---------------------------- Reporter: alexander.beck-ratzka@… | Owner: eschnett Type: defect | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: Formaline -----------------------------------------------+---------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
- cc: alexander.beck-ratzka@… (added)
Comment:
Alex?
I have just tried to add a comment, saying the big has been fixed. Unfortunately I am getting the following error message:
I'm not sure what heuristics the system uses to say that something is spam. Were you logged in to TRAC at the time? That might help.
[snip] Submission rejected as potential spam [snip]
My comment was as follows:
[snip] I have changed in the machine config file
mdb/machines/vip.ini
the make alias. The line
make = gmake -j16
has been exchanged against
make = env LDR_CNTRL='MAXDATA=0xB0000000@DSA' gmake -j16
The solution is also available now in the trunk version.
Using this alias, the build is working now. [snip]
Any ideas, what might have causes this error?
Best wishes
Alexander _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Ian Hinder wrote:
On 16 Dec 2011, at 08:52, alibeck wrote:
Einstein Toolkit schrieb:
#659: vip.rzg.mpg.de http://vip.rzg.mpg.de: Internal Compiler Error: Insufficient storage -----------------------------------------------+---------------------------- Reporter: alexander.beck-ratzka@… | Owner: eschnett Type: defect | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: Formaline -----------------------------------------------+---------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
- cc: alexander.beck-ratzka@… (added)
Comment:
Alex?
I have just tried to add a comment, saying the big has been fixed. Unfortunately I am getting the following error message:
I'm not sure what heuristics the system uses to say that something is spam. Were you logged in to TRAC at the time? That might help.
I have no account up to now.
Best wishes
Alexander
On Friday, December 16, 2011 15:44:38 Frank Loeffler wrote:
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 12:53:47PM +0100, alibeck wrote:
I have no account up to now.
Trac accounts are using the usual ET/CCT accounts.
Thanks a lot! I have now added my comment.
Best wishes
Alexander
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org