ETK group,
I am trying to run a binary black hole example on CarpetX and run into a simple error.
Error: Thorn Z4c not found.
I ran the radiative.par example of WavetoyX fine. I added Z4c to the thorn list and it says again.
Error: Thorn Z4c not found.
I reloaded and updated everything, but still get the issue. The machine is a DGX Spark running Ubuntu. I appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks for your help.
Keith
Hello Keith,
I ran the radiative.par example of WavetoyX fine. I added Z4c to the thorn list and it says again. Error: Thorn Z4c not found.
I reloaded and updated everything, but still get the issue. The machine is a DGX Spark running Ubuntu. I appreciate any suggestions.
One guess into the blue: when you added the thorn to your thornlist, assuming you had used GetComponents on a thornlist that did not list the thorn, did you at that point also set up a symbolic link from arrangements/SpacetimeX/Z4c to ../../repos/SpacetimeX/Z4c ? And is that link valid, ie does actually point to the correct location?
Should look something like this:
$ ls -l arrangements/SpacetimeX/ total 8 lrwxrwxrwx 1 rhaas rhaas 30 Apr 17 2025 NewRadX -> ../../repos/SpacetimeX/NewRadX lrwxrwxrwx 1 rhaas rhaas 27 Jan 20 07:09 Z4c -> ../../repos/SpacetimeX/Z4c
Yours, Roland
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org