Hi Steve,
If I push to the ET website repo, does it automatically get reflected on the web? Or do I need to click the button on
http://einsteintoolkit.org/update.php http://einsteintoolkit.org/update.php
?
What else does that button do?
I'm working on it.
--Steve
On 04/20/2018 10:14 AM, ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
Hi Steve,
If I push to the ET website repo, does it automatically get reflected on the web? Or do I need to click the button on
http://einsteintoolkit.org/update.php
?
What else does that button do?
-- Ian Hinder http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin
Hello Ian,
my understanding was that it auto-updates but that it is not instantaneous.
Yours, Roland
I'm working on it.
--Steve
On 04/20/2018 10:14 AM, ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
Hi Steve,
If I push to the ET website repo, does it automatically get reflected > on the web? Or do I need to click the button on
http://einsteintoolkit.org/update.php
?
What else does that button do?
-- > Ian Hinder http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin
The issue was that I was trying to update the server machine from Redhat 5, which started as an effort to get https fixed (which it now should be).
The problem was in figuring out all the steps needed to build the server. I believe this is now up to date and documented in https://github.com/stevenrbrandt/et-websites.git
--Steve
On 04/20/2018 11:21 AM, Roland Haas wrote:
Hello Ian,
my understanding was that it auto-updates but that it is not instantaneous.
Yours, Roland
I'm working on it.
--Steve
On 04/20/2018 10:14 AM, ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
Hi Steve,
If I push to the ET website repo, does it automatically get reflected > on the web? Or do I need to click the button on
http://einsteintoolkit.org/update.php
?
What else does that button do?
-- > Ian Hinder http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org