As Ian Hinder just found out, the command
$ ./GetComponents -a https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolkit...
Couldn't download https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolkit... correctly.
to checkout the manifest doesn't work. It used to work just a few days ago. Could someone currently at LSU (I'm at TG'10 in Pittsburgh) have a look?
-erik
It seems to be an issue with the SSL certificate
ERROR: cannot verify svn.einsteintoolkit.org's certificate, issued by `/DC=edu/DC=lsu/CN=Louisiana State University Issuing CA 1': Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority. To connect to svn.einsteintoolkit.org insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'. Unable to establish SSL connection.
On a slightly related note, I generated a tinyurl for the ET release branch to show in my presentation on GetComponents tomorrow.
./GetComponents http://tinyurl.com/einsteintoolkit-2010-06
Eric
On Aug 4, 2010, at 4:42 PM, Erik Schnetter wrote:
As Ian Hinder just found out, the command
$ ./GetComponents -a https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolkit...
Couldn't download https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolkit... correctly.
to checkout the manifest doesn't work. It used to work just a few days ago. Could someone currently at LSU (I'm at TG'10 in Pittsburgh) have a look?
-erik
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/ _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
On a slightly related note, I generated a tinyurl for the ET release branch to show in my presentation on GetComponents tomorrow.
./GetComponents http://tinyurl.com/einsteintoolkit-2010-06
Actually this is not currently working... It seems that it's not resolving the pointer properly :/
Eric
I just checked out the thorns. It seems to work for me. I am on campus though. It might be caused by some network issues.
Regards, Jian
Erik Schnetter wrote:
As Ian Hinder just found out, the command
$ ./GetComponents -a https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolkit...
Couldn't download https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolkit... correctly.
to checkout the manifest doesn't work. It used to work just a few days ago. Could someone currently at LSU (I'm at TG'10 in Pittsburgh) have a look?
-erik
On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
As Ian Hinder just found out, the command
$ ./GetComponents -a https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolkit...
Couldn't download https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolkit... correctly.
to checkout the manifest doesn't work. It used to work just a few days ago. Could someone currently at LSU (I'm at TG'10 in Pittsburgh) have a look?
This problem appeared because GetComponents tried to use both curl (which succeeded) and wget (which then failed) to download the manifest. It is corrected in the current version.
-erik
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org