Lorene's Makefiles for Fortran do not work in parallel. I believe they try to build liblorenef77_g.a and liblorenef77.a simultaneously, which does not work.
-erik
On Jun 24, 2010, at 16:14 , Erik Schnetter wrote:
Lorene's Makefiles for Fortran do not work in parallel. I believe they try to build liblorenef77_g.a and liblorenef77.a simultaneously, which does not work.
Never mind. This was on a system where the patch command was so old that it (a) didn't understand the patches, and (b) didn't report an error either.
I found a more modern patch command there (GNU patch from 1999) that works fine, and will suggest a corresponding patch to Lorene soon.
-erik
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 06:19:55PM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
Never mind. This was on a system where the patch command was so old that it (a) didn't understand the patches, and (b) didn't report an error either.
You do not by any chance talk about pelican?
I found a more modern patch command there (GNU patch from 1999) that works fine, and will suggest a corresponding patch to Lorene soon.
I do have a patch for that ready, no need to create another one. I will review it and propose it soon.
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org