Hi,
I'm sorry this has been discussed already. I got the error message below when I tried to restart from (chuncked) checkpoint files. I can't say whether the files are corrupted or not. I just checked they didn't show any problematic messages from "h5ls --errors checkpt_files". The error occurs because the checkpoint files are corrupted or any other reason?
### Error mesages ### cactus_bns_et: /home01/r632kgw/khi/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/Input.cc:302: int CarpetIOHDF5::Recover(_cGH *, const char *, int): Assertion `called_from == CP_RECOVER_PARAMETERS or called_from == FILEREADER_DATA' failed.
Cheers,
Hee Il
Hee Il
This is a strange error message; it indicates an internal error in Carpet, not a problem with the checkpoint files. Something calls the routine to read a file, but the routine doesn't know why it is called.
Can you create a bug report at trac.einsteintoolkit.org and include paramtere files, thorn list etc.?
-erik
On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 1:55 AM, Hee Il Kim heeilkim@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,
I'm sorry this has been discussed already. I got the error message below when I tried to restart from (chuncked) checkpoint files. I can't say whether the files are corrupted or not. I just checked they didn't show any problematic messages from "h5ls --errors checkpt_files". The error occurs because the checkpoint files are corrupted or any other reason?
### Error mesages ### cactus_bns_et: /home01/r632kgw/khi/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/Input.cc:302: int CarpetIOHDF5::Recover(_cGH *, const char *, int): Assertion `called_from == CP_RECOVER_PARAMETERS or called_from == FILEREADER_DATA' failed.
Cheers,
Hee Il
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org