When we asked for reviewers on the ET call, I mentioned that the code is still private on the bit buckets and that people interested in looking at the code should contact me so I could grant permissions. The reason being that I'm still finishing up the code test paper. If you send me your bitbucket user name, I can add you.
Cheers,
Peter
On Tuesday 2019-09-24 16:43, Roland Haas wrote:
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 16:43:03 From: Roland Haas trac-noreply@einsteintoolkit.org Reply-To: users@einsteintoolkit.org To: trac@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: [ET Trac] #2285: Add the Self-Force code to the ET
#2285: Add the Self-Force code to the ET Reporter: Steven R. Brandt Status: new Milestone: ET_2019_10 Version: Type: enhancement Priority: major Component: Other
Comment (by Roland Haas):
The code in the repository seems private I get (being logged in as @rhaas80 to bitbucket):
We can't let you see this pageTo access this page, you may need to log in with another account. You can also return to the previous page or go back to your dashboard.
-- Ticket URL:https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2285/add-the-self-forc e-code-to-the-et
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org