I receive "fatal" errors when I update certain git repositories that I had checked out before. The log file contains:
Jun 18, 10:53:4: Could not run command: git checkout --track -b master origin/master fatal: git checkout: branch master already exists
-erik
Thanks erik, I just noticed that myself. I already found the error and fixed it, I'll commit the fix in a few minutes.
Eric
On Jun 18, 2010, at 10:55 AM, Erik Schnetter wrote:
I receive "fatal" errors when I update certain git repositories that I had checked out before. The log file contains:
Jun 18, 10:53:4: Could not run command: git checkout --track -b master origin/master fatal: git checkout: branch master already exists
-erik
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Once this fix works, we should discuss on the mailing list whether to apply it to the stable version as well. (We should be very conservative as to what patches we apply there, and definitely think a day or two about each patch.)
-erik
On Jun 18, 2010, at 11:00 , Eric Seidel wrote:
Thanks erik, I just noticed that myself. I already found the error and fixed it, I'll commit the fix in a few minutes.
Eric
On Jun 18, 2010, at 10:55 AM, Erik Schnetter wrote:
I receive "fatal" errors when I update certain git repositories that I had checked out before. The log file contains:
Jun 18, 10:53:4: Could not run command: git checkout --track -b master origin/master fatal: git checkout: branch master already exists
-erik
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org