Hi,
Following the ET call, I fixed a problem in the pipeline which processes the test results. The updated results are available at the usual place (https://build.barrywardell.net/view/EinsteinToolkitMulti/job/EinsteinToolkit...).
On 6 Jun 2016, at 21:21, Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
Hi,
Following the ET call, I fixed a problem in the pipeline which processes the test results. The updated results are available at the usual place (https://build.barrywardell.net/view/EinsteinToolkitMulti/job/EinsteinToolkit...).
Hi all,
The main Jenkins test system is getting build failures because it is trying to build external libraries that shouldn't be built. This is probably related to https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1897.
The 'full' build, which wipes the configs directory before each build, https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkitFull, should not be affected by the issue in that ticket. It is now failing due to a problem building PETSc, introduced while trying to fix https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1902.
I have increased the frequency of the EinsteinToolkitFull build from weekly to hourly (assuming there are new commits).
The fact that trying to build these libraries fails is also a bug, but probably not as important as the others.
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org