Thanks! I'm trying to solve it with the helpdesk. I can share the config file here once I'm done.
Thanks for the update!
Francesco M. F.
"I'm not crazy. My reality is just different from yours." (cit. Cheshire Cat)
________________________________ From: Roland Haas Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 6:34 PM To: Francesco Maria Fabbri Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] Compiling on Hawk Cluster
Hello Francesco,
we discussed your email in today's Einstein Toolkit call, but unfortunately no one in the call is familiar with the cluster, or the MPI stack, so no one could offer any suggestions.
Your best chance might be to contact the HLRS cluster help desk for help and provide them with the full error log your obtained when trying to compiled the code.
Yours, Roland
Hi,
I'm compiling ET on HAWK-HPC in Stuttgart for the first time and having some difficulties using SGIMPT for mpi. Has anyone ever compiled on this cluster? Is there a default optionlist?
Thanks in advance,
Francesco M. F.
"I'm not crazy. My reality is just different from yours." (cit. Cheshire Cat)
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org