Hello,
When trying to compile the Gauss release of the ET arrangement on the Marshall U biggreen cluster, I get this error:
Error: Cray pointer declaration at (1) requires -fcray-pointer flag make[3]: *** [GRHydro_Con2Prim.F90.o] Error 1 make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2 make[1]: *** [/home/babiuc/Cactus/configs/allthorns/lib/libthorn_GRHydro.a] Error 2 make: *** [allthorns] Error 2
What can be done to fix it?
thanks, Maria
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
Hello Maria,
When trying to compile the Gauss release of the ET arrangement on the Marshall U biggreen cluster, I get this error:
Error: Cray pointer declaration at (1) requires -fcray-pointer flag make[3]: *** [GRHydro_Con2Prim.F90.o] Error 1 make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2 make[1]: *** [/home/babiuc/Cactus/configs/allthorns/lib/libthorn_GRHydro.a] Error 2 make: *** [allthorns] Error 2
What can be done to fix it?
You need to add the option "-fcray-pointer" to your F90FLAGS and F77FLAGS in your option list. Then you will have to reconfigure and the build should be fine. See eg the file simfactory/mdb/optionlists/numrel-gcc.cfg for an example.
Yours, Roland
- -- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org