Dear Einstein Toolkit developers,
My name is Liu and I am a student from Nagoya University. I am now learning to use ET to do some simulations. This time I am trying to reproduce this: https://einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/index.html which is a simulation of binary neutron stars.
During execution, I noticed this segmentation fault here when creating the simulation directory structure. (The screenshot file is attached to this email) This seems to be caused by a mismatch in memory settings. I've tried many debugging methods, but it still doesn't work.
Could you please help me identify the issue? I am using Ubuntu 22.04.3 and I have already built the Einstein Toolkit and run a sample simulation successfully.
Thank you very much for your sincerest help.
Best regards, Liu Xiang
Hello Liu,
There is no attachment. Did you forget?
--Steve
On 12/15/2023 6:42 AM, Liu Xiang wrote:
Dear Einstein Toolkit developers,
My name is Liu and I am a student from Nagoya University. I am now learning to use ET to do some simulations. This time I am trying to reproduce this: https://einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/index.html which is a simulation of binary neutron stars.
During execution, I noticed this segmentation fault here when creating the simulation directory structure. (The screenshot file is attached to this email) This seems to be caused by a mismatch in memory settings. I've tried many debugging methods, but it still doesn't work.
Could you please help me identify the issue? I am using Ubuntu 22.04.3 and I have already built the Einstein Toolkit and run a sample simulation successfully.
Thank you very much for your sincerest help.
Best regards, Liu Xiang
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org