Hello all,
it seems as if the master for Jenkins is down.
Yours, Roland
On 15 Aug 2016, at 15:37, Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
it seems as if the master for Jenkins is down.
The server hosting this (Barry's workstation) has been unstable for a long time, suffering from almost daily random reboots. After the reboot, we need to manually reapply firewall rules to set up the port forwarding. I have now done this, and the build machine is accessible again.
We are investigating moving the Jenkins system to alternative hosting, as the machine probably isn't going to last much longer. We have daily backups.
-- Ian Hinder http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin
On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 03:48:04PM +0200, Ian Hinder wrote:
The server hosting this (Barry's workstation) has been unstable for a long time, suffering from almost daily random reboots. After the reboot, we need to manually reapply firewall rules to set up the port forwarding. I have now done this, and the build machine is accessible again.
We are investigating moving the Jenkins system to alternative hosting, as the machine probably isn't going to last much longer. We have daily backups.
I should have a new VM at CCT this week, but that estimate was before the mess in BR right now. I'll try to get it up asap, but LSU is closed today, so no regular IT support and this doesn't quite qualify as emergency.
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org