Hello all
After trying to install kranc unsuccessfully, I tried a few things and eventually got an installation success message, but now when I go to build the Einstein Toolkit with the new thorns I get hit with an error about being "undefined reference MPI::Comm:Comm" in a few places in whichever thorn the ET is currently on while compiling, with removing a problematic thorn from the thornlist just postponing the error. From what I can find from some digging and looking, it seems to be a linking issue but I am lost after that.
Thanks, Nicholas Olsen
Hello Nicholas,
After trying to install kranc unsuccessfully, I tried a few things and eventually got an installation success message, but now when I go to build the Einstein Toolkit with the new thorns I get hit with an error about being "undefined reference MPI::Comm:Comm" in a few places in whichever thorn the ET is currently on while compiling, with removing a problematic thorn from the thornlist just postponing the error. From what I can find from some digging and looking, it seems to be a linking issue but I am lost after that.
Just to close off this email thread: This discussion has moved to a ticket:
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2578/kranc-cactus-and-m...
Yours, Roland
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org