-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: Re: [Users] relative times in modified between search on trac Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:43:15 -0500 From: Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu To: rhaas@ncsa.illinois.edu
I think that not allowing that string is a "feature" of the new Trac. No, I don't know a more official way with the current version.
--Steve
On 08/21/2018 08:33 AM, Roland Haas wrote:
Hello all,
our trac main page has a link "changed and still open" that finds all tickets that were touched in the last week.
The search involves having "1 week ago" in the "Modify between" field in the search mask. However it is impossible to put that string there using the web-interface it seems as clicking in the field pops up a calendar and one is only allowed to type in a data (eg "1" is accepted but not "month"). One can create any search one wants by directly editing the URL in the browser bar, but I am wondering if anyone knows of a more "official" way of achieving this.
Yours, Roland
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org