Hi.
I wanted to take a look at the old thorn PsiKadelia, which was part of the CactusEinstein arrangement.
How would I go about obtaining that thorn (or the arrangement as a whole)? I tried adding a few lines to the einsteintoolkit.th for the ET_2022_05 release, as follows:
# CactusEinstein thorns !TARGET = $ARR !TYPE = git !URL = https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/cactuseinstein.git !REPO_BRANCH = $ET_RELEASE !REPO_PATH= $2 !CHECKOUT = CactusEinstein/PsiKadelia
... but this fails, even if I remove the REPO_BRANCH line.
Is CactusEinstein accessible at all? If so, how?
thanks, Bernard
Hello Bernard,
The svn server became unaccessible a while ago (it is still running inside of the LSU network as far as I know though, but DNS / OpenSSL / firewalls prevent access).
Before it went away I made git-svn copies of the repos. PsiKadelia is here:
https://bitbucket.org/rhaas80/psikadelia/src/master/
Yours, Roland
Hi.
I wanted to take a look at the old thorn PsiKadelia, which was part of the CactusEinstein arrangement.
How would I go about obtaining that thorn (or the arrangement as a whole)? I tried adding a few lines to the einsteintoolkit.th for the ET_2022_05 release, as follows:
# CactusEinstein thorns !TARGET = $ARR !TYPE = git !URL = https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/cactuseinstein.... !REPO_BRANCH = $ET_RELEASE !REPO_PATH= $2 !CHECKOUT = CactusEinstein/PsiKadelia
... but this fails, even if I remove the REPO_BRANCH line.
Is CactusEinstein accessible at all? If so, how?
thanks, Bernard
Hello Bernard,
Correction:
http://svn.cactuscode.org exists.
To check anything out I needed to use https transport though. Eg for PsiKadelia:
svn checkout https://svn.cactuscode.org/arrangements/CactusEinstein1/PsiKadelia
And you could likely construct a thornlist entry to use that svn server.
Yours, Roland
Please notice that the repo is named "CactusEinstein1" instead of "CactusEinstein" as a normal person would expect.
--Steve
On 12/19/2022 12:45 PM, Roland Haas wrote:
Hello Bernard,
Correction:
http://svn.cactuscode.org exists.
To check anything out I needed to use https transport though. Eg for PsiKadelia:
svn checkout https://svn.cactuscode.org/arrangements/CactusEinstein1/PsiKadelia
And you could likely construct a thornlist entry to use that svn server.
Yours, Roland
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org