Dear Colleagues,
I am trying to install ETK in Carver at NERSC. By chance I found this link http://mail.cct.lsu.edu/pipermail/simfactory/2010-September/000306.html I want to be sure it is the same machine. I am updating ./Getcomponents -a ... right now
Do somebody have experience with this machine? I found a carver.ini in simfactory/mbd/machines
How can I use this .ini while doing simfactory/bin.sim build to create the .exe ?
Thanks, Jose
Jose
I used to build and run on Carver, but stopped using this machine quite some time ago. Simfactory still contains configuration options, but these may now be outdated (if Carver's software was updated since). Yes, this is Carver at NERSC.
You would use these files with Simfactory. You would essentially follow the instructions on https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Tutorial_for_New_Users, but would use Carver instead of Queen Bee. (Account, access, allocation etc. would obviously be different.) Simfactory should automatically detect that it is running on Carver, and should use the right options.
Comparing Hopper's and Carver's options may give you hints what to change. Hopper's information in Simfactory is up to date.
I've just started a build on Carver, I'll let you know what happens.
-erik
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Jose Fiestas Iquira jafiestas@lbl.gov wrote:
Dear Colleagues,
I am trying to install ETK in Carver at NERSC. By chance I found this link http://mail.cct.lsu.edu/pipermail/simfactory/2010-September/000306.html I want to be sure it is the same machine. I am updating ./Getcomponents -a ... right now
Do somebody have experience with this machine? I found a carver.ini in simfactory/mbd/machines
How can I use this .ini while doing simfactory/bin.sim build to create the .exe ?
Thanks, Jose
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org