Hi Erik,
It looks like carpetcode.orghttp://carpetcode.org is down. Do you know what the situation is? We can add it to uptimerobot if you like. As I remember, it was hosted on stellarcollapse.orghttp://stellarcollapse.org/. It could also be converted to github pages, if we don't want to continue having to use a self-maintained server.
-- Ian Hinder Research Software Engineer University of Manchester, UK
Ian
No, I don't know what happened. It might be that the server for stellarcollapse.org went away, and I thus need to find a new server.
I haven't updated the site in years. Static pages sound good.
-erik
On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 8:34 AM Ian Hinder ian.hinder@manchester.ac.uk wrote:
Hi Erik,
It looks like carpetcode.org is down. Do you know what the situation is? We can add it to uptimerobot if you like. As I remember, it was hosted on stellarcollapse.org. It could also be converted to github pages, if we don't want to continue having to use a self-maintained server.
-- Ian Hinder Research Software Engineer University of Manchester, UK
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org