Dear whom it may concern,
I have done a simulation of binary neutron star which an example code in the gallery.
In the default parameter file , only 2D output is generated. I want to produce 3D output, but I did not find a solution after reading the document of Thorn guide about
IOHDF5 and CarpetIOHDF5 .
What parameter can I set to get 3D HDF5 output?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Chia-Hui
Dear whom it may concern,
I just found the 3D output in the output directory ,which I originally thought they were 2D.
So the problem is solved.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Chia-Hui
________________________________ 寄件者: 林家暉 寄件日期: 2018年6月5日 下午 10:13:55 收件者: Einstein Toolkit Users 主旨: how to generate 3d output
Dear whom it may concern,
I have done a simulation of binary neutron star which an example code in the gallery.
In the default parameter file , only 2D output is generated. I want to produce 3D output, but I did not find a solution after reading the document of Thorn guide about
IOHDF5 and CarpetIOHDF5 .
What parameter can I set to get 3D HDF5 output?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Chia-Hui
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org