GRHydro doesn't compile on numrel08. It is complaining about a type mismatch: In routine primitive2conservative, variable xtemp is defined as
CCTK_REAL :: xtemp
and is used as an output variable in routine prim2con_hot. However, inside prim2con_hot, the corresponding variable is defined as
real*8 temp0(1).
I don't know exactly why this doesn't compile. However, if, for example, one defines xtemp in routine primitive2conservative as
CCTK_REAL :: xtemp(1),
then it compiles. I've attached the corresponding patch to this message. Is it okay to apply it? Thanks,
Ernazar
Hi Ernazar,
that's fine. Please apply.
- Christian
On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 09:44:18PM -0600, Ernazar Abdikamalov wrote:
GRHydro doesn't compile on numrel08. It is complaining about a type mismatch: In routine primitive2conservative, variable xtemp is defined as
CCTK_REAL :: xtemp
and is used as an output variable in routine prim2con_hot. However, inside prim2con_hot, the corresponding variable is defined as
real*8 temp0(1).
I don't know exactly why this doesn't compile. However, if, for example, one defines xtemp in routine primitive2conservative as
CCTK_REAL :: xtemp(1),
then it compiles. I've attached the corresponding patch to this message. Is it okay to apply it? Thanks,
Ernazar
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org