Hello,
I am a new user of ET and during my initial tests with the latest version of ET and the example parameter file for Bondi inflow I encountered an error, which terminates the run. I have discovered, that the problem is connected with the new variable defined in thorn EinsteinAnalysis/Hydro_Analysis in this way:
CCTK_REAL Hydro_Analysis_core_rho_centroid_gf[4] type = GF Timelevels = 3 tags='checkpoint="no" tensortypealias="4u"'
This variable was not in the previous version of ET. During execution of the file interpolate.c from CactusNumerical/RotatingSymmetry90, the check of the number of variables and vector length for this variable does not pass:
else if (CCTK_EQUALS (tensortypealias, "4u") || CCTK_EQUALS (tensortypealias, "4d")) { assert ((numvars == (DIM+1)*vectorlength)); }
because numvars = 4 and vectorlength=4.
I fixed the problem in the way that I added another condition (similarly to the case of usual three-vector u or d, which is just above)
else if (CCTK_EQUALS (tensortypealias, "4u") || CCTK_EQUALS (tensortypealias, "4d")) { assert ((numvars == (DIM+1)*vectorlength)|| (numvars == (DIM+1) && vectorlength == (DIM+1))); }
It works for me, however, I am not sure, if it will not cause problems in some other cases. Maybe the quantity Hydro_Analysis_core_rho_centroid_gf should be defined rather as a group of four variables and not as a four-vector.
Best regards, Petra
--- Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org