I like Docker, although I am not yet very familiar with it. Anyhow I ran the container with the code, as follows: docker run -p 8888:8888 -it --rm ndslabs/jupyter-et:latest Then I saw: INFO (HelloWorld): Hello World! However, it failed to run the star problem. Instead, it returned the following: Error: specified parfile "par/tov_ET.par" does not exist or is not readable tried paths "/home/jovyan/Cactus/par/tov_ET.par" and "/home/jovyan/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/etc/parfiles/par/tov_ET.par", working directory is "/home/jovyan/Cactus"Aborting Simfactory. I saved the output CactusTutorial.ipynb, of course, so advice from anyone working on this project would be appreciated. I am presently using an FX-8350-based system, if this is relevant (32GB of RAM).
Can you show us the saved ipynb file? I don't see how you could have gotten this error. Thanks.
--Steve
On 5/7/2020 5:21 PM, Robert Kopp wrote:
I like Docker, although I am not yet very familiar with it. Anyhow I ran the container with the code, as follows:
docker run -p 8888:8888 -it --rm ndslabs/jupyter-et:latest
Then I saw: INFO (HelloWorld): Hello World! However, it failed to run the star problem. Instead, it returned the following: Error: specified parfile "par/tov_ET.par" does not exist or is not readable tried paths "/home/jovyan/Cactus/par/tov_ET.par" and "/home/jovyan/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/etc/parfiles/par/tov_ET.par", working directory is "/home/jovyan/Cactus" Aborting Simfactory.
I saved the output CactusTutorial.ipynb, of course, so advice from anyone working on this project would be appreciated. I am presently using an FX-8350-based system, if this is relevant (32GB of RAM).
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org