Dear Sir/Madam I am Thejas, final year Masters student at Central University of Kerala(India), my Masters project is on Gravitational waves. As a part of it I have to work with Einstein's toolkit, unfortunately I am having some error while running poisson par file, could you please guide me regarding this?, for clarification I am attaching the image and I would also like to know how to implement friend in einstein's toolkit. Warm Regards
On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 at 20:12, Thejas A Nair thejasanair275@gmail.com wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam I am Thejas, final year Masters student at Central University of Kerala(India), my Masters project is on Gravitational waves. As a part of it I have to work with Einstein's toolkit, unfortunately I am having some error while running poisson par file, could you please guide me regarding this?, for clarification I am attaching the image and I would also like to know how to implement friend in einstein's toolkit. Warm Regards
Dear Thejas,
Instead of the image (out of which I cannot copy and paste text), would you mind instead attaching the text output that you have on screen (by selecting it, CTRL-C to copy then CTRL-V to paste into the text email)?
Yours, Roland
Dear Sir/Madam I am Thejas, final year Masters student at Central University of Kerala(India), my Masters project is on Gravitational waves. As a part of it I have to work with Einstein's toolkit, unfortunately I am having some error while running poisson par file, could you please guide me regarding this?, for clarification I am attaching the image and I would also like to know how to implement friend in einstein's toolkit. Warm Regards
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org