Hello, I scheduled some subroutines for my initial data thorn inside the "HydroBase_Initial" with option LOCAL, but then I realized that cctk_delta_space give me the delta space for the coarsest grid. I expected to get resolution of the "local" grids. Is that a bug or I misunderstood meaning of option LOCAL?
Hello Peter,
I scheduled some subroutines for my initial data thorn inside the "HydroBase_Initial" with option LOCAL, but then I realized that cctk_delta_space give me the delta space for the coarsest grid. I expected to get resolution of the "local" grids. Is that a bug or I misunderstood meaning of option LOCAL?
This is a bit confusing, yes.
You have to use CCTK_DELTA_SPACE(0) (all uppercase) to get the resolution of the local grid. In Fortran it would be CCTK_DELTA_SPACE(1) but still all uppercase (since it is a C preprocessor macro). cctk_delta_space is always the resolution on the base grid (has to be divided by cctk_levfac to get the local value).
Yours, Roland
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org