Dear all,
I am aiming to run a BBH coalescence using ETK. In the tutorial I found an example for this, which I am running now for the first time.
I am in general interested in relativistic coalescence of a binary system (Black Holes, neutron stars, etc) I would appreciate if some of you know from available thorns for such simulations.
Thanks and regards, Jose Fiestas
Hi Jose,
There is a BBH par file at Cactus/par called qc0-mclachlan.par that may be a helpful starting point.
Cheers, Bruno.
On 01/11/2012 10:11 PM, Jose Fiestas Iquira wrote:
Dear all,
I am aiming to run a BBH coalescence using ETK. In the tutorial I found an example for this, which I am running now for the first time.
I am in general interested in relativistic coalescence of a binary system (Black Holes, neutron stars, etc) I would appreciate if some of you know from available thorns for such simulations.
Thanks and regards, Jose Fiestas _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org