Hi Roland, all
I tryed using the manual, but occur one error.
Error. ./GetComponents: line 1: erro de sintaxe próximo do `token' não esperado `<' ./GetComponents: line 1: `<html><body>You are being <a href=" https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents ">redirected</a>.</body></html>'
The first three commands work, but the fourth not.
Commands Okey 1. su apt-get install build-essential g++ gfortran libmpich2-dev mercurial git subversion curl gnuplot 2. curl -O https://github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/raw/ET_2011_05/GetComponents 3. chmod a+x GetComponents
Not work. 1. ./GetComponents --parallel https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2012_05/einsteintoolkit...
I thank you for attention, Otacílio Ricardo.
2012/10/10 users-request@einsteintoolkit.org
Send Users mailing list submissions to users@einsteintoolkit.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to users-request@einsteintoolkit.org
You can reach the person managing the list at users-owner@einsteintoolkit.org
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Users digest..."
Today's Topics:
- Re: Users Digest, Vol 31, Issue 11 (Otacilio Ricardo)
Message: 1 Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:12:50 -0300 From: Otacilio Ricardo otacilioricardo@gmail.com Subject: Re: [Users] Users Digest, Vol 31, Issue 11 To: users@einsteintoolkit.org Message-ID: <CAEs75yjRuxgGLtmGxWLJ-uXPKtMyyBhkPOg_gqc=_ d6RJjApoQ@mail.gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Roland,all
Thank you for the reply. I will try later and say what happened.
Otac?lio Ricardo.
2012/10/9 users-request@einsteintoolkit.org
Send Users mailing list submissions to users@einsteintoolkit.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to users-request@einsteintoolkit.org
You can reach the person managing the list at users-owner@einsteintoolkit.org
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Users digest..."
Today's Topics:
- Fink (Ian Hinder)
- set Einstein Tookit (Otacilio Ricardo)
- Re: set Einstein Tookit (Ian Hinder)
- set tools of Einstein Tookit (Otacilio Ricardo)
- Re: set Einstein Tookit (Ian Hinder)
- Re: set Einstein Tookit (Roland Haas)
Message: 1 Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 10:01:24 -0700 From: Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de Subject: [Users] Fink To: SimFactory Mailing list simfactory@cct.lsu.edu, Einstein Toolkit Users Users users@einsteintoolkit.org Message-ID: 26545569-A682-4D5C-BA86-12B056628E99@aei.mpg.de Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Hi,
There is an optionlist in SimFactory for people using Fink on Mac OS to install their external libraries and compilers. I was maintaining this, but I have now switched to MacPorts instead of Fink, and this optionlist
is
without a maintainer. It currently does not work, due to an unknown problem with gcc (Undefined symbols: "___emutls_get_address" at link
time).
Does anyone use this optionlist?
If the answer is yes, would that person be willing to maintain it?
If we don't find someone willing to look after it and fix the problem, I propose that the optionlist be deprecated in simfactory (moved to the OUTDATED directory), and that we recommend people to use MacPorts
instead.
See https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/946.
-- Ian Hinder http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder
Message: 2 Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 19:17:10 -0300 From: Otacilio Ricardo otacilioricardo@gmail.com Subject: [Users] set Einstein Tookit To: users@einsteintoolkit.org Message-ID: <CAEs75yj63LqOs8OJuy-c5KZ8hMtaSf6LqP2hA5Pm5p= S3aCABQ@mail.gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi.
I am trying set the Einstein Toolkit in my machine and when I execute the command /simfactory/bin/sim build occurs one error.
Error Using configuration: sim Error: No thornlist supplied. Use --thornlist <thornlist> on the command line or set thornlist = <thornlist> in the [default] section of defs.local.ini. Aborting Simfactory.
I sent my requestion for registrarion for Queen Been but yeat not
receiver
any answer. I trying using the command /simfactory/bin/sim set for configure.
Sorry for the bad English.
I thank your attention, cordially, Otac?lio Ricardo.
Hello Otacilio,
Error. ./GetComponents: line 1: erro de sintaxe próximo do `token' não esperado `<' ./GetComponents: line 1: `<html><body>You are being <a href=" https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents ">redirected</a>.</body></html>'
...
Not work.
- ./GetComponents --parallel
https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2012_05/einsteintoolkit...
From looking at this it seems as if your version of curl does not follow the redirection (and maybe also github changed). Can you try to either download GetComponents in your browser (just do a "save as") using the URL that the error message mentions? (You might also want to look at the GetComponents file that you have, it looks as if it as a html file instead of perl code). To get the likely correct file using curl, please try:
rm GetCompnents curl -O https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents
if this works, we will update the tutorial page.
Yours, Roland
Hello all,
rm GetCompnents curl -O https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents
if this works, we will update the tutorial page.
I quickly tried this and the original URL with the orignal curl command did not work since curl by default does not follow redirections. One can use
curl -L -O https://github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/raw/ET_2011_05/GetComponents
or use the direct URL cited above. I have updated the wikis to have the direct URL.
Yours, Roland
Hi Roland, all
The command "curl -O https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents" that you sent work.
When I execute the command "./GetComponents --parallel https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2012_05/einsteintoolkit..." a user is requested. You can put this information in manual.
When I execute the command "./simfactory/bin/sim setup --optionlist=debian.cfg" the script request some datas and occors a error.
When I execute the command "./GetComponents -a https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2012_05/einsteintoolkit..." no error occurs, but the directory "simfactory/bin" is not created. So the commands "./simfactory/bin/sim setup --optionlist=debian.cfg" and "./simfactory/bin/sim build --thornlist=manifest/einsteintoolkit.th" not works.
I thank your attention, Otacílio Ricardo.
2012/10/10 Roland Haas roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu
Hello all,
rm GetCompnents curl -O https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents
if this works, we will update the tutorial page.
I quickly tried this and the original URL with the orignal curl command did not work since curl by default does not follow redirections. One can use
curl -L -O https://github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/raw/ET_2011_05/GetComponents
or use the direct URL cited above. I have updated the wikis to have the direct URL.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
Hi Roland. I would like make some suggestions for manual.
1. Put the sites that the user can or should request registration. 2. Meaning of commands. 3. Comment about information request during installation.
I thank your attention, Otacílio Ricardo.
2012/10/10 Otacilio Ricardo otacilioricardo@gmail.com
Hi Roland, all
The command "curl -O https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents" that you sent work.
When I execute the command "./GetComponents --parallel https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2012_05/einsteintoolkit..." a user is requested. You can put this information in manual.
When I execute the command "./simfactory/bin/sim setup --optionlist=debian.cfg" the script request some datas and occors a error.
When I execute the command "./GetComponents -a https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2012_05/einsteintoolkit..." no error occurs, but the directory "simfactory/bin" is not created. So the commands "./simfactory/bin/sim setup --optionlist=debian.cfg" and "./simfactory/bin/sim build --thornlist=manifest/einsteintoolkit.th" not works.
I thank your attention, Otacílio Ricardo.
2012/10/10 Roland Haas roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu
Hello all,
rm GetCompnents curl -O https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents
if this works, we will update the tutorial page.
I quickly tried this and the original URL with the orignal curl command did not work since curl by default does not follow redirections. One can use
curl -L -O https://github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/raw/ET_2011_05/GetComponents
or use the direct URL cited above. I have updated the wikis to have the direct URL.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
Hi Roland, Ian, all When I sent the message a forgot to put the error. Below are the errors.
Sorry.
CST error 1: -> Missing thorn McLachlan/ML_ADMConstraints
CST error 2: -> Missing thorn McLachlan/ML_ADMQuantities
CST error 3: -> Missing thorn McLachlan/ML_BSSN
CST error 4: -> Missing thorn McLachlan/ML_BSSN_Helper
CST error 5: -> Missing thorn McLachlan/ML_BSSN_Test
CST error 6: -> Missing thorn McLachlan/ML_CCZ4
CST error 7: -> Missing thorn McLachlan/ML_CCZ4_Helper
CST error 8: -> Missing thorn McLachlan/ML_CCZ4_Test
CST error 9: -> Missing thorn McLachlan/ML_WaveToy
CST error 10: -> Missing thorn Carpet/Carpet
CST error 11: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetEvolutionMask
CST error 12: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetIOASCII
CST error 13: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetIOBasic
CST error 14: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5
CST error 15: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetIOScalar
CST error 16: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetInterp
CST error 17: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetInterp2
CST error 18: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetLib
CST error 19: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetMask
CST error 20: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetReduce
CST error 21: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetRegrid
CST error 22: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetRegrid2
CST error 23: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetSlab
CST error 24: -> Missing thorn Carpet/CarpetTracker
CST error 25: -> Missing thorn Carpet/LoopControl
CST error 26: -> Thorn 'GaugeWave' requires the capability 'LoopControl'. Please add a thorn that provides 'LoopControl' to your ThornList or remove 'GaugeWave' from it !
CST error 27: -> Thorn 'Hydro_Analysis' requires the capability 'LoopControl'. Please add a thorn that provides 'LoopControl' to your ThornList or remove 'Hydro_Analysis' from it !
CST error 28: -> Thorn 'KerrSchild' requires the capability 'LoopControl'. Please add a thorn that provides 'LoopControl' to your ThornList or remove 'KerrSchild' from it !
CST error 29: -> Thorn 'Minkowski' requires the capability 'LoopControl'. Please add a thorn that provides 'LoopControl' to your ThornList or remove 'Minkowski' from it !
CST error 30: -> Thorn 'ModifiedSchwarzschildBL' requires the capability 'LoopControl'. Please add a thorn that provides 'LoopControl' to your ThornList or remove 'ModifiedSchwarzschildBL' from it !
CST error 31: -> Thorn 'ShiftedGaugeWave' requires the capability 'LoopControl'. Please add a thorn that provides 'LoopControl' to your ThornList or remove 'ShiftedGaugeWave' from it !
CST error 32: -> Thorn 'Vaidya2' requires the capability 'LoopControl'. Please add a thorn that provides 'LoopControl' to your ThornList or remove 'Vaidya2' from it !
CST error 33: -> Thorn 'WeylScal4' requires the capability 'LoopControl'. Please add a thorn that provides 'LoopControl' to your ThornList or remove 'WeylScal4' from it !
CST error 34: -> PUNCTURETRACKER (thorn PunctureTracker) inherits from CarpetRegrid2 No thorn in your current ThornList implements CarpetRegrid2 Either remove PunctureTracker, or add a thorn to your ThornList implementing CarpetRegrid2 No thorns in arrangements directory implement CarpetRegrid2
CST error 35: -> Configuration script for thorn OPENSSL returned exit code 1 (no error message)
I thank your attentiion, Otacílio Ricardo.
2012/10/10 Otacilio Ricardo otacilioricardo@gmail.com
Hi Roland. I would like make some suggestions for manual.
- Put the sites that the user can or should request registration.
- Meaning of commands.
- Comment about information request during installation.
I thank your attention, Otacílio Ricardo.
2012/10/10 Otacilio Ricardo otacilioricardo@gmail.com
Hi Roland, all
The command "curl -O https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents" that you sent work.
When I execute the command "./GetComponents --parallel https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2012_05/einsteintoolkit..." a user is requested. You can put this information in manual.
When I execute the command "./simfactory/bin/sim setup --optionlist=debian.cfg" the script request some datas and occors a error.
When I execute the command "./GetComponents -a https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2012_05/einsteintoolkit..." no error occurs, but the directory "simfactory/bin" is not created. So the commands "./simfactory/bin/sim setup --optionlist=debian.cfg" and "./simfactory/bin/sim build --thornlist=manifest/einsteintoolkit.th" not works.
I thank your attention, Otacílio Ricardo.
2012/10/10 Roland Haas roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu
Hello all,
rm GetCompnents curl -O https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents
if this works, we will update the tutorial page.
I quickly tried this and the original URL with the orignal curl command did not work since curl by default does not follow redirections. One can use
curl -L -O https://github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/raw/ET_2011_05/GetComponents
or use the direct URL cited above. I have updated the wikis to have the direct URL.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org