Dumb question. Where can I find a cfg file for KNL? The one that was here is gone: https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/2017_MHD_Workshop
--Steve
Hi Steve,
I made two cfg files for Stampede/KNL (attached). One is with the Intel compiler and one is with GCC.
David
On Mar 24, 2017, at 2:33 PM, Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Dumb question. Where can I find a cfg file for KNL? The one that was here is gone: https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/2017_MHD_Workshop
--Steve
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Why is it gone???
-erik
On Friday, March 24, 2017, Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Dumb question. Where can I find a cfg file for KNL? The one that was here is gone: https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/2017_MHD_Workshop
--Steve
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
IDK. Clicking on the link says "File Not Found." Is there some reason people are reluctant to add to the simfactory repo?
--Steve
On 03/25/2017 11:00 AM, Erik Schnetter wrote:
Why is it gone???
-erik
On Friday, March 24, 2017, Steven R. Brandt <sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu mailto:sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
Dumb question. Where can I find a cfg file for KNL? The one that was here is gone: https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/2017_MHD_Workshop
--Steve
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org mailto:Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
-- Erik Schnetter <schnetter@gmail.com mailto:schnetter@gmail.com> http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 12:00:07PM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
Why is it gone???
It is a dropbox link. From the link it is not clear who the user is though, so we cannot ask. All that we can see from that is that it is apparently user "17077801". The change on the wiki was done anonymously, from 172.56.34.196, a T-Mobile IP, which is little better.
Frank
Why is it gone???
It is a dropbox link. From the link it is not clear who the user is though, so we cannot ask. All that we can see from that is that it is apparently user "17077801". The change on the wiki was done anonymously, from 172.56.34.196, a T-Mobile IP, which is little better.
I think they were probably on my dropbox. I have committed updated versions of the optionlist and submission scripts to the batchtools repository (https://bitbucket.org/dradice/batchtools). Look in the "templates/cactus" folder. I guess that it should be easy to adapt them to work with simfactory.
FYI batchtools is an experimental replacement of simfactory I have been using for some time. I do not necessarily recommend anyone to use it, because it is not meant to be user friendly, but it is out there in case somebody has a workflow similar to mine.
David
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org