Hello all,
the cvs server at cvs.cct.lsu.edu seems to have become unaccessible from outside of LSU (I can still ping it from is.cct.lsu.edu). Trying to check out a thorn from LSUThorns I get:
Updating module: LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures from repository: :pserver:cvs.cct.lsu.edu/numrel located in: whisky/arrangements
ERROR: Could not update module LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures
Died at ./GetComponents line 1353.
Yours, Roland
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 04:48:04PM -0400, Roland Haas wrote:
the cvs server at cvs.cct.lsu.edu seems to have become unaccessible from outside of LSU (I can still ping it from is.cct.lsu.edu).
I see similar problems now even from inside CCT at LSU. It's time for another trouble ticket I guess.
thanks for reporting the issue, Frank
Hello all,
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 04:48:04PM -0400, Roland Haas wrote:
the cvs server at cvs.cct.lsu.edu seems to have become unaccessible from outside of LSU (I can still ping it from is.cct.lsu.edu).
I see similar problems now even from inside CCT at LSU. It's time for another trouble ticket I guess.
thanks for reporting the issue, Frank
I still have trouble *updating* CVS repositories. I tried and I can initially check LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures out fine (anonymously) but cannot then do an update (neither via GetComponents nor via cvs directly). I tried both on Ranger and on my own workstation.
Yours, Roland
I have the same cvs updating issues as Roland does. So this problem doesn't seem to be local to his site.
Cheers... Bruno.
Roland Haas wrote:
Hello all,
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 04:48:04PM -0400, Roland Haas wrote:
the cvs server at cvs.cct.lsu.edu seems to have become unaccessible from outside of LSU (I can still ping it from is.cct.lsu.edu).
I see similar problems now even from inside CCT at LSU. It's time for another trouble ticket I guess.
thanks for reporting the issue, Frank
I still have trouble *updating* CVS repositories. I tried and I can initially check LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures out fine (anonymously) but cannot then do an update (neither via GetComponents nor via cvs directly). I tried both on Ranger and on my own workstation.
Yours, Roland
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org