Hello,
I compiled ET on Mojave, and I have this error when trying to run a test:
./simfactory/bin/sim create-run static_tov --parfile=par/static_tov_small_short.par
Parameter file: /Users/babiuc/Cactus/par/static_tov_small_short.par
Error: configuration 'sim', which has path '/Users/babiuc/Cactus/configs/sim' does not exist or is not readable
Aborting Simfactory.
It works just fine with the command:
./cactus_sim static_tov_small_short.par
Maria
_______________________ Dr. Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton Department of Physics Marshall University S257 Science Building Huntington, WV, 25755 Phone: (304)696-2754
Maria
In which directories are you running these respective commands?
-erik
On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 6:15 PM Hamilton, Maria babiuc@marshall.edu wrote:
Hello,
I compiled ET on Mojave, and I have this error when trying to run a test:
./simfactory/bin/sim create-run static_tov --parfile=par/static_tov_small_short.par
Parameter file: /Users/babiuc/Cactus/par/static_tov_small_short.par
Error: configuration 'sim', which has path '/Users/babiuc/Cactus/configs/sim' does not exist or is not readable
Aborting Simfactory.
It works just fine with the command:
./cactus_sim static_tov_small_short.par
Maria
*Dr. Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton* *Department of Physics* *Marshall University* *S257 Science Building* *Huntington, WV, 25755* *Phone: (304)696-2754*
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Hello all,
I get the same error on Linux.
This was introduced in e6b9c1d5054f20be7b6df30b1a0c2f1f39a8f966 "simlib: replace os.path.exists with os.path.isfile or os.path.isdir"
Commit 4379d0f "use simlib.DirectoryExists to check for dirs" (now pushed to master) fixes this.
Yours, Roland
Maria
In which directories are you running these respective commands?
-erik
On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 6:15 PM Hamilton, Maria babiuc@marshall.edu wrote:
Hello,
I compiled ET on Mojave, and I have this error when trying to run a test:
./simfactory/bin/sim create-run static_tov --parfile=par/static_tov_small_short.par
Parameter file: /Users/babiuc/Cactus/par/static_tov_small_short.par
Error: configuration 'sim', which has path '/Users/babiuc/Cactus/configs/sim' does not exist or is not readable
Aborting Simfactory.
It works just fine with the command:
./cactus_sim static_tov_small_short.par
Maria
*Dr. Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton* *Department of Physics* *Marshall University* *S257 Science Building* *Huntington, WV, 25755* *Phone: (304)696-2754*
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Alas, I have not been maintaining Mojave for a few years now. I should probably remove whatever references you followed to find it.
--Steve
On 1/28/2019 5:15 PM, Hamilton, Maria wrote:
Hello,
I compiled ET on Mojave, and I have this error when trying to run a test:
./simfactory/bin/sim create-run static_tov --parfile=par/static_tov_small_short.par
Parameter file: /Users/babiuc/Cactus/par/static_tov_small_short.par
Error: configuration 'sim', which has path '/Users/babiuc/Cactus/configs/sim' does not exist or is not readable
Aborting Simfactory.
It works just fine with the command:
./cactus_sim static_tov_small_short.par
Maria
/Dr. Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton/ /Department of Physics/ /Marshall University/ /S257 Science Building/ /Huntington, WV, 25755/ /Phone: (304)696-2754/
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org