Hello,
I am just sending some info about the steps I took and the problems I encountered.
The step that failed for me during the registration using ORCID was after I answered the two questions. At the top of the same page, before the questions, I see the 'Full name' and 'Email' fields, which do not contain the inputs I gave (and they are not changeable) but instead http://orcid.org/0009-0000-1198-0321 and user0009000011980321 respectively. When I try to open the page that's in the 'Full name' field, it redirects me to my ORCID account, which seems to be correct. But once I submit my answers, I get an error message saying: Please provide a valid email address.
Could you let me know what I'm doing wrong?
Dear Haris,
Inside orcid there are settings for information to be public or not. You probably have not made them public.
--Steve
On 5/19/2024 12:39 PM, Haris Mehulic wrote:
Hello,
I am just sending some info about the steps I took and the problems I encountered.
The step that failed for me during the registration using ORCID was after I answered the two questions. At the top of the same page, before the questions, I see the 'Full name' and 'Email' fields, which do not contain the inputs I gave (and they are not changeable) but instead http://orcid.org/0009-0000-1198-0321%C2%A0and user0009000011980321 respectively. When I try to open the page that's in the 'Full name' field, it redirects me to my ORCID account, which seems to be correct. But once I submit my answers, I get an error message saying: Please provide a valid email address.
Could you let me know what I'm doing wrong?
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org