Dear sir/madam
How are you doing?
I'm Sado a PhD student at Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
I'm working on compact binary merger and massive star core collapse that result in hyperaccreting Kerr hole surrounded accretion disk. I'm simulating this magnetorotational collapse using Einstein Toolkit in full general relativity.
Due to my machine failure I'm reinstalling Toolkit, but I faced the following error.
curl: (35) error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol
Please he me resolve
*With Best Regards!!!* *-------------------------------------------------------------------*
*Feyiso Sado (PhD Student)* *Addis Ababa University, Department of Physics* *Cell Phone: +251910626090 <%2B251911089463>* *E-mail: bsfeyiso@gmail.com bsfeyiso@gmail.com* *P.O.Box: 1176* *Ethiopia*
On 24 May 2018, at 08:19, Feyisso Sado bsfeyiso@gmail.com wrote:
Dear sir/madam
How are you doing? I'm Sado a PhD student at Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia I'm working on compact binary merger and massive star core collapse that result in hyperaccreting Kerr hole surrounded accretion disk. I'm simulating this magnetorotational collapse using Einstein Toolkit in full general relativity. Due to my machine failure I'm reinstalling Toolkit, but I faced the following error. curl: (35) error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol Please he me resolve
Please can you tell us the command that you ran to get this error message?
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org