I want to move the Simfactory svn repository to Bitbucket. Does anybody object?
-erik
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:35:01AM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
I want to move the Simfactory svn repository to Bitbucket. Does anybody
object?
I don't.
Me too. I think it's a good idea.
Hello Erik, all,
I want to move the Simfactory svn repository to Bitbucket. Does anybody object?
No objections.
Yours, Roland
Do you mind if I place the repository under the Cactus team there?
-erik
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:44 AM, Roland Haas roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu wrote:
Hello Erik, all,
I want to move the Simfactory svn repository to Bitbucket. Does anybody object?
No objections.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
On 23 Oct 2014, at 18:22, Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Do you mind if I place the repository under the Cactus team there?
Does this imply any sort of Cactus branding, and if so, is there any process that needs to be followed? It would look like simfactory was "part of Cactus" in some sense.
BitBucket now seems to allow creation of teams without having to have a unique email address associated with them. Maybe you could create a simfactory team, and the repository could be moved there? That way, simfactory could have its own branding.
There's now a new Bitbucket team "simfactory", and a new public repository "SimFactory2" there.
Would you mind if we switched over right away?
-erik
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
On 23 Oct 2014, at 18:22, Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Do you mind if I place the repository under the Cactus team there?
Does this imply any sort of Cactus branding, and if so, is there any process that needs to be followed? It would look like simfactory was "part of Cactus" in some sense.
BitBucket now seems to allow creation of teams without having to have a unique email address associated with them. Maybe you could create a simfactory team, and the repository could be moved there? That way, simfactory could have its own branding.
-- Ian Hinder http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder
On 23 Oct 2014, at 21:56, Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
There's now a new Bitbucket team "simfactory", and a new public repository "SimFactory2" there.
Would you mind if we switched over right away?
Not at all!
-erik
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
On 23 Oct 2014, at 18:22, Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Do you mind if I place the repository under the Cactus team there?
Does this imply any sort of Cactus branding, and if so, is there any process that needs to be followed? It would look like simfactory was "part of Cactus" in some sense.
BitBucket now seems to allow creation of teams without having to have a unique email address associated with them. Maybe you could create a simfactory team, and the repository could be moved there? That way, simfactory could have its own branding.
-- Ian Hinder http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
Frank
Could you prevent write access to the Simfactory svn repository at LSU? We can then begin the cut-over.
-erik
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
On 23 Oct 2014, at 21:56, Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
There's now a new Bitbucket team "simfactory", and a new public repository "SimFactory2" there.
Would you mind if we switched over right away?
Not at all!
-erik
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
On 23 Oct 2014, at 18:22, Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Do you mind if I place the repository under the Cactus team there?
Does this imply any sort of Cactus branding, and if so, is there any process that needs to be followed? It would look like simfactory was "part of Cactus" in some sense.
BitBucket now seems to allow creation of teams without having to have a unique email address associated with them. Maybe you could create a simfactory team, and the repository could be moved there? That way, simfactory could have its own branding.
-- Ian Hinder http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@cct.lsu.edu http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
-- Ian Hinder http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org