Hi all,
I would like to mention two changes to the options for GetComponents.
1. I recently revised the system for running commands, and during that process I decided that I really only need two levels of verbosity, verbose and regular. Therefore GetComponents will no longer differentiate between '-v' and '-v -v'. Adding the second -v will not trigger an error though, it just won't add to the verbosity any more.
2. The parallel checkout mode (-p or --parallel) is substantially more stable now. It will checkout/update up to 4 components at a time. I would like to eventually have a parallel checkout be the default, likely adding an option to control how many threads to use, but first I would like to get feedback from you. So if you are using the git version of GetComponents, please test the parallel checkout/update option, and let me know if you see any issues.
Thanks,
Eric
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org