Hello,
There is a spinning single BH evolution example inside (*Cactus Cactus/par/arXiv-1111.3344/kerr/by-a0.7.par) *which is using the code version 2010. I am trying to simulate it using the newest version of the ETK with the only changes of refinement levels (reduced to 3) in the parameter file. It is giving some warnings and suggestions to change the out-dated parameters ( *LapseAdvectionCoeff, ShiftAdvectionCoeff*) along with the boundary condition to set as usual (what it means?). I also tried using the suggested parameters, but the data output is not as expected (incomplete output data), probably because of these out-dated parameters (?), the output and the error files are attached. I am asking if there are any alternatives (solutions) to these parameters, or should I prefer using the old ETK version, 2010? In the latter case, I am again encountering the download error, pasted below. Likewise, I want to get around this issue as well. I assume this email contains multi issues, but they are co-related, sorry to put them in one post.
./GetComponents --parallel https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/*ET_2010_06*/ einsteintoolkit.th *Note:* I have tried without using the* "--parallel option" *as well, but the same error persists.
Error: No definition for ET_RELEASE found in input file or ENV.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------CalledProcessError Traceback (most recent call last)<ipython-input-26-9fa64924ebf0> in <module>----> 1 get_ipython().run_cell_magic('bash', '', './GetComponents https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolki...' https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolkit.th/n') ~/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/IPython/core/interactiveshell.py in run_cell_magic(self, magic_name, line, cell) 2369 with self.builtin_trap: 2370 args = (magic_arg_s, cell)-> 2371 result = fn(*args, **kwargs) 2372 return result 2373 ~/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/IPython/core/magics/script.py in named_script_magic(line, cell) 140 else: 141 line = script--> 142 return self.shebang(line, cell) 143 144 # write a basic docstring: <decorator-gen-110> in shebang(self, line, cell) ~/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/IPython/core/magic.py in <lambda>(f, *a, **k) 185 # but it's overkill for just that one bit of state. 186 def magic_deco(arg):--> 187 call = lambda f, *a, **k: f(*a, **k) 188 189 if callable(arg): ~/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/IPython/core/magics/script.py in shebang(self, line, cell) 243 sys.stderr.flush() 244 if args.raise_error and p.returncode!=0:--> 245 raise CalledProcessError(p.returncode, cell, output=out, stderr=err) 246 247 def _run_script(self, p, cell, to_close): CalledProcessError: Command 'b'./GetComponents https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolki...'' https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2010_06/einsteintoolkit.th/n'' returned non-zero exit status 25.
Any kind of assistance would highly be appreciated and worthwhile.
Thank you
Best,
Karima S
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org