Dear ET users,
I am trying to install ET on our local university cluster.
I downloaded GetComponents and made it executable: curl -kLO https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2022_11/GetComponents chmod a+x GetComponents
On the next step, when running the command: ./GetComponents --parallel https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2022_11/einsteintoolki...
I get the following error and the process stops. "Can't call method "enqueue" on an undefined value at ./GetComponents line 1040."
Do you have any insight on this?
Best regards, Panagiotis
------------------------------------------------------------- Dr. Panagiotis Iosif postdoctoral researcher email: piosif@auth.gr; paniosif@gmail.com
Section of Astrophysics, Astronomy and Mechanics Department of Physics Aristotle University of Thessaloniki 54124, Thessaloniki, Greece -------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Panagiotis,
My guess would be a broken Perl install on the cluster.
Can you try if you use
--no-parallel
instead? This may be a bit slower, but not by too much really.
I would also check that the file einsteintoolkit.th that is downloaded (and shouold be in the same directory you were in when running GetComponents) is in fact not empty and is a valid ET thornlist (and not eg some HTML page with an error message, or an empty file).
Yours, Roland
On Wed, 17 May 2023 18:29:33 +0300 Panagiotis Iosif piosif@auth.gr wrote:
Dear ET users,
I am trying to install ET on our local university cluster.
I downloaded GetComponents and made it executable: curl -kLO https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gridaphobe/CRL... chmod a+x GetComponents
On the next step, when running the command: ./GetComponents --parallel https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/r...
I get the following error and the process stops. "Can't call method "enqueue" on an undefined value at ./GetComponents line 1040."
Do you have any insight on this?
Best regards, Panagiotis
Dr. Panagiotis Iosif postdoctoral researcher email: piosif@auth.gr; paniosif@gmail.com
Section of Astrophysics, Astronomy and Mechanics Department of Physics Aristotle University of Thessaloniki 54124, Thessaloniki, Greece
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org