Roland,
Thanks for getting back to me! The backtrace is below:
Warning: Importing properties from /home/brad.traver/et_runs/NeutronStarTest/output-0000/SIMFACTORY/properties.ini failed. Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/bin/../lib/sim.py", line 149, in <module> main() File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/bin/../lib/sim.py", line 145, in main CommandDispatch() File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/bin/../lib/sim.py", line 107, in CommandDispatch module.main() File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/sim-manage.py", line 398, in main CommandDispatch() File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/sim-manage.py", line 377, in CommandDispatch exec("command_%s()" % command) File "<string>", line 1, in <module> File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/sim-manage.py", line 220, in command_run restart.submitRun(simulationName, restart_id) File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/simrestart.py", line 1075, in submitRun self.run() File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/simrestart.py", line 1096, in run testsuite = self.Properties.testsuite == "True" AttributeError: 'SimProperties' object has no attribute 'testsuite'
Bradley Traver Cyberinfrastructure Engineer Computational Research Center Chester Fritz Library, Room 334A University of North Dakota https://und.edu/research/computational-research-center/ Office: 701-777-6514
-----Original Message----- From: Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu Sent: Friday, October 14, 2022 10:04 AM To: Traver, Bradley brad.traver@und.edu Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] create-submit AttributeError
Hello Bradley,
Sorry to hear that simfactory failed for you and thank you for reporting this.
Do you have the Python backtrace (if there was one) at hand and could attach it (as a text file) to an email, please? That way we would know exactly which line of code produces the error message.
Yours, Roland
Greetings!
I am trying to get Einstein Toolkit up and running on our cluster. All of the configuration files seem to be correct. As a test, I am running the following command with a parameter file provided by one of our physics professors. ./simfactory/bin/sim create-submit NeutronStarTest tov_gallery_polytrop.par 1 24:00:00
When the job tries to run, the following Python error occurs:
AttributeError: 'SimProperties' object has no attribute 'testsuite'
Looking at the properties.ini file, I can see "testsuite = False" but I'm not sure where that's being pulled in from. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Bradley Traver Cyberinfrastructure Engineer Computational Research Center University of North Dakota Chester Fritz Library, Room 334A 3051 University Ave, Stop 9000 https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://und.edu/research/computational-res earch-center/__;!!DZ3fjg!7duwwcdFJDSSCR3jpx0w6vnWFBDb_0d5u4CSvdODw6-go VSC9ltcBcVDyDsmT0gLRc38tJmuHm-rcf7-tTfhMQ$ Office: 701-777-6514
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
Hello Bradley,
Thank you for pining me on this. I had a look but have to admit I am somewhat stumped as to why this would happen.
Yours, Roland
Roland,
Thanks for getting back to me! The backtrace is below:
Warning: Importing properties from /home/brad.traver/et_runs/NeutronStarTest/output-0000/SIMFACTORY/properties.ini failed. Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/bin/../lib/sim.py", line 149, in <module> main() File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/bin/../lib/sim.py", line 145, in main CommandDispatch() File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/bin/../lib/sim.py", line 107, in CommandDispatch module.main() File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/sim-manage.py", line 398, in main CommandDispatch() File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/sim-manage.py", line 377, in CommandDispatch exec("command_%s()" % command) File "<string>", line 1, in <module> File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/sim-manage.py", line 220, in command_run restart.submitRun(simulationName, restart_id) File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/simrestart.py", line 1075, in submitRun self.run() File "/home/brad.traver/einsteintoolkit/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/simrestart.py", line 1096, in run testsuite = self.Properties.testsuite == "True" AttributeError: 'SimProperties' object has no attribute 'testsuite'
Bradley Traver Cyberinfrastructure Engineer Computational Research Center Chester Fritz Library, Room 334A University of North Dakota https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://und.edu/research/computational-research-... Office: 701-777-6514
-----Original Message----- From: Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu Sent: Friday, October 14, 2022 10:04 AM To: Traver, Bradley brad.traver@und.edu Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] create-submit AttributeError
Hello Bradley,
Sorry to hear that simfactory failed for you and thank you for reporting this.
Do you have the Python backtrace (if there was one) at hand and could attach it (as a text file) to an email, please? That way we would know exactly which line of code produces the error message.
Yours, Roland
Greetings!
I am trying to get Einstein Toolkit up and running on our cluster. All of the configuration files seem to be correct. As a test, I am running the following command with a parameter file provided by one of our physics professors. ./simfactory/bin/sim create-submit NeutronStarTest tov_gallery_polytrop.par 1 24:00:00
When the job tries to run, the following Python error occurs:
AttributeError: 'SimProperties' object has no attribute 'testsuite'
Looking at the properties.ini file, I can see "testsuite = False" but I'm not sure where that's being pulled in from. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Bradley Traver Cyberinfrastructure Engineer Computational Research Center University of North Dakota Chester Fritz Library, Room 334A 3051 University Ave, Stop 9000 https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://und.edu/research/computational-res earch-center/__;!!DZ3fjg!7duwwcdFJDSSCR3jpx0w6vnWFBDb_0d5u4CSvdODw6-go VSC9ltcBcVDyDsmT0gLRc38tJmuHm-rcf7-tTfhMQ$ Office: 701-777-6514
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://keys.gnupg.net__;!!DZ3fjg!_ixNg0iQEpYKJLG... .
Yours, Roland
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org